We woke up from a night of sleeping on the ground under Ursa Major and the One With The Belt and sat on a shaded picnic table when suddenly it was decided that “chill music” should be playing
so I took the reins and started playing selections from my horrible Spotify playlist called “l-o-l” and these are the tracks enjoyed at 9AM:
- The Beach Boys - “Good Vibrations”
- Annie Lennox - “No More I Love You’s”
- Bruce Springsteen - “Streets of Philadelphia”
- Vanessa Williams - “Saved the Best for Last”
- Bette Midler - “From a Distance”
- Shawn Colvin - “Sunny Came Home”
and then we all went on with our lives.
Listening to "All of the Lights" in the car
- Kanye West: ...can't let her grow up in that ghetto university...
- Christine: Kanye's like, "Look honey, you should really go to a state school..."