- Steven: ayo squirrels are disgusting
- Bobby: what spurred this
- Steven: i saw a picture of one
[Chobani] actually has shark-like social media people. Anytime I mention Chobani I get like 3 yogurt companies @ing me. They all want to engage on social media about yogurt so bad. It’s scary. I once made a joke about like… some homeless Occupy protester with a giant tub of chobani stinking up the train and Chobani was like ‘AWESOME! What flavor was it?
- Bobby: Where is our new Nacy Meyers movie, Ann?
- Ann: Life is our Nancy Meyers movie, Bobby.
Do you ever think you’re making a great Sarah McLachlan joke but you’re actually just ruining a Natalie Merchant joke?
on baby blogs
- Rae: this is hell
- and the moment I have a kid I am starting one of these things
- if i ever have kids, you better believe i'm gonna blog about them
- but until then, baby blogs are a nightmare factory garbage dump landfill dead zone horror story
- bobby: what are you working on at the coffeeshop?
- dan: ~my poems~
- dan: jk a story for work
- Christie: would u rather be a culkin or a smith
- Bobby: oh man
- probably a smith
- culkins depress me
- smiths just concern me
- Christie: yeah but i used to have a crush on kieran
- he's the one in igby right?
- Bobby: yeah
- but since you had a crush on him
- shouldn't you be a smith?
- so you could woo him?
- Christie: right
- but what if i'm not allowed to d8 as a smith
- Bobby: that's like, more romantic
- and intense
- Christie: yea
- though i would obv believe i was adopted if i was in either family
← Newer • Older →
Page 1 of 6