- Francesca: i got a haircut. did you notice?
- Me: no i didn't, but only because it always looks good.
- Francesca: good answer, but no. i wanted you to notice.
- Francesca: What was your favorite TGIF show?
- Bobby: Full House was #1. Step by Step and Family Matters were tied for #2. I hated Boy Meets World.
- Francesca: What about One Saturday Morning?
- Bobby: That was Saturday, though. I thought we were talking about TGIF.
- Francesca: I know, but One Saturday Morning was what you watched when you had a hangover from all the TGIF. Oh my god, remember Pepper Ann? What a freak show. I can't believe she got her own show.
- Francesca: YOU GUYS, GUY FIERI -
- Bobby: DIED?
- Francesca: NO, HE'S OPENING UP A RESTAURANT ON 44TH NEXT TO DAFFY'S.
Francesca wishing her mother happy birthday on the phone
- Bobby: Tell your mom I said, "Happy Birthday."
- Francesca: (To her mother) Mom, Bobby says, "Happy birthday Marie, you hot bitch."
- Bobby: Francesca!!
- Francesca: She says, "Thank you, Bobby."
- Francesca: Can we table this "Girls" talk until tomorrow after I've watched it?
- Kyle/Bobby: Sure.
- Francesca: If I would have known it was going to be a hot topic today, I wouldn't have watched "Smash" last night.
- Kyle/Bobby: Why are you still watching "Smash"?
- Francesca: I have no idea.
My dentist added me on LinkedIn. Let’s talk about it.
My coworker/cubemate/best friend in the whole wide world, Francesca, initiating a conversation.