Technically Lindsey’s birthday was Saturday and Christine’s birthday is today but they’re both stupid buttholes so it’s fine.
- Bobby: julia roberts is 27 in this movie
- and a successful food critic
- what is my life
- Lindsey: hahahaha
- she is
- in a movie
- Bobby: i mean she also sings karaoke
- so i'm close
- Lindsey: 1 thing at a time?
- Bobby: i guess
- that's my lesson today
Francesca wishing her mother happy birthday on the phone
- Bobby: Tell your mom I said, "Happy Birthday."
- Francesca: (To her mother) Mom, Bobby says, "Happy birthday Marie, you hot bitch."
- Bobby: Francesca!!
- Francesca: She says, "Thank you, Bobby."
This was probably worse than my 20th birthday when my friends went to a frat party and I watched Harold and Maude on VHS alone.
Happy 30th B’Day, Beyonce! I didn’t know what to give the woman who has everything, so here’s an Amazon Gift Card.
Happy 50th Birthday, Enya!
You don’t sound a day older than the year 2000!
Paula Cole is 43 today. I hope she finally found out whether it was “yes” or “sorry.”