I work with funny people.
- Francesca: So I started Game of Thrones this weekend.
- Bobby: How far along are you?
- Francesca: Four episodes. But I've already been spoiled so I know who dies. And I don't know anyone's names.
- Adam: (walks in)
- Bobby: Well, people just keep on dying and you'll never know anyone's name. It's like, "Oh, the incest king. Oh, the bastard. Oh, the dragon lady."
- Adam: You guys talkin' about Girls?
- Hannah: I want cab money.
- Adam: How much.
- Hannah: 20...30, because I also want pizza and gum.
Good lord, I love this show.
Sorry but this blog is all about Girls Season 1 Episode 2 for the next few minutes.
Started a new shirt business.
- Francesca: Can we table this "Girls" talk until tomorrow after I've watched it?
- Kyle/Bobby: Sure.
- Francesca: If I would have known it was going to be a hot topic today, I wouldn't have watched "Smash" last night.
- Kyle/Bobby: Why are you still watching "Smash"?
- Francesca: I have no idea.
Ms. Dunham is clearly a major talent, and last night’s episode was funny, smart and relatable - but I refuse to judge a series by a pilot alone, so this is all you’ll get from me at the present time.
Obligatory Beyonce GIF. You’re welcome. I’m tired. Who run the world? (Bedtime.)
Lena Dunham and I have a lot in common.
Example: She sold a comedy series to HBO after making a movie called Tiny Furniture and I will watch it on HBO while screamingand breaking furniture into tiny pieces.