- theyfadeandtwinkleout reblogged this from bobbyfinger
- beverlycrusher likes this
- missocki likes this
- recoveringfromllfe reblogged this from bobbyfinger and added:
- notveryraven likes this
- notanearlyadopter said: I’d go if I lived in NY!
- notanearlyadopter likes this
- murielsweating likes this
- andwhenithappens likes this
- recoveringfromllfe likes this
- bobbylqr likes this
- nolongeragoodidea said: jealous.
- rogerrr said: Aimee Mann is a blessed jewel and everyone needs to wise the fuck up.
- rogerrr likes this
- thesoundofonebrainthinking said: Hush hush, keep it down now. Voices carry …
- matthewgallaway likes this
- kinless reblogged this from bobbyfinger and added:
- kinless likes this
- colinfitzpatrick said: I would go with you if I had a job and could justify the expense. I love her.
- colinfitzpatrick likes this
- readingbythepool said: Aimee Mann was on the 4th season episode of the West Wing I watched last night. She was playing a fake Rock the Vote concert. The Barenaked Ladies opened for her.
- fonglr likes this
- joshfjelstad said: 420 BONG AIMEE 420 BONG AIMEE 420 BONG AIMEE 420 BONG AIMEE 420 BONG AIMEE 420 BONG AIMEE 420 BONG AIMEE 420 BONG AIMEE 420 BONG AIMEE 420 BONG AIMEE 420 BONG AIMEE 420 BONG AIMEE
- grasstafarian likes this
- sloppyvirginloser likes this
- totallymorgan likes this
- uuuggghhhhh likes this
- tapiocanaif said: all your friends are fools
- tapiocanaif likes this
- unforgettabledetritus likes this
- christinefriar likes this
- bobbyfinger posted this
copywriter/moviegoer/GIF-maker/panicker/not always there win you call/always on time
Some Stuff I've Written
Of Course I Created This "Call Me Maybe" Video With A Lot of Tumblr People
i've written for the hairpin, vanity fair online, vulture, GOOD magazine, tomorrow magazine, vanity fair, the awl, gawker, BlackBook, HowAboutWe, and a few other places who were willing to have me.
the village voice's best blog of 2012.
one of buzzfeed's top 90 tumblr blogs of 2011. lol.
I make a lot of GIFs. Many of them are about New York.
oh, and one time the new york times used the word "dreamily" to describe the way I answered a question.