- queen-ofcats likes this
- caroliebee likes this
- mzdni reblogged this from bobbyfinger
- dangermania likes this
- dangermania said: You can come over to my house so I can kick your ass.
- christinefriar likes this
- andwhenithappens likes this
- rogerrr likes this
- listenupfives likes this
- matthewgallaway likes this
- 2sober4dis likes this
- stevespillman likes this
- spramped likes this
- notveryraven likes this
- youfancygirl likes this
- jaimealyse likes this
- sonowthen reblogged this from bobbyfinger and added:
- adulthoodisokay likes this
- strictlyalright likes this
- rachelfershleiser likes this
- yung-yosh likes this
- chrismohney likes this
- cockenblog said: But the graphic is so smooth and calming!
- effington said: bruh :(
- serenityspaboutique likes this
- synecdoche likes this
- ohheybill said: Dallas to you rn: youtube.com/watch?v…
- meldog likes this
- proseandpop said: cant you see big plays at the west end /lol i know it’s not that west end #yolo
- proseandpop likes this
- growingpangs said: You poor bastard.
- bobbyfinger posted this
copywriter/moviegoer/GIF-maker/panicker/not always there win you call/always on time
Some Stuff I've Written
Of Course I Created This "Call Me Maybe" Video With A Lot of Tumblr People
i've written for the hairpin, vanity fair online, vulture, GOOD magazine, tomorrow magazine, vanity fair, the awl, gawker, BlackBook, HowAboutWe, and a few other places who were willing to have me.
the village voice's best blog of 2012.
one of buzzfeed's top 90 tumblr blogs of 2011. lol.
I make a lot of GIFs. Many of them are about New York.
oh, and one time the new york times used the word "dreamily" to describe the way I answered a question.