- dancing-in-the-freaking-rain reblogged this from wiseshots
- wiseshots reblogged this from bobbyfinger
- coketalk likes this
- notveryraven likes this
- rebeccaaaa said: Hi that bedroom is enormous.
- brkmrn likes this
- copytransformcombine reblogged this from bobbyfinger
- buzzaldrin likes this
- ratsoff likes this
- themorallycorruptfayeresnick said: the article in which she made that shoe rack out of old apple usb cables and melted down copies of ‘It Could Happen To You’ was pretty good
- ladymisskate likes this
- megsokay said: The most upsetting part is at the end where she says that she wants to have a baby.
- babydentures said: It was definitely not zen
- babydentures likes this
- themorallycorruptfayeresnick likes this
- everybodyandtelevision said: god
- everybodyandtelevision likes this
- bobbyfinger posted this
copywriter/moviegoer/GIF-maker/panicker/not always there win you call/always on time
Some Stuff I've Written
Of Course I Created This "Call Me Maybe" Video With A Lot of Tumblr People
i've written for the hairpin, vanity fair online, vulture, GOOD magazine, tomorrow magazine, the awl, gawker, BlackBook, HowAboutWe, and a few other places who were willing to have me.
the village voice's best blog of 2012.
one of buzzfeed's top 90 tumblr blogs of 2011. lol.
I make a lot of GIFs. Many of them are about New York.
oh, and one time the new york times used the word "dreamily" to describe the way I answered a question.