Though I live in a 2-bedroom apartment, the second bedroom is quite small, and typically goes unused…our master bedroom had begun to spin out of control — my clothes were winding up in piles everywhere because I had no where to store them. It was definitely not zen.
We finally agreed that the best plan was to clear out the second bedroom and turn it into my new closet.
19 Notes/ Hide
- stefonandsethmeyers likes this
- dancing-in-the-freaking-rain reblogged this from wiseshots
- wiseshots reblogged this from bobbyfinger
- coketalk likes this
- notveryraven likes this
- rebeccaaaa said: Hi that bedroom is enormous.
- digitalfidelity likes this
- copytransformcombine reblogged this from bobbyfinger
- buzzaldrin likes this
- ratsoff likes this
- themorallycorruptfayeresnick said: the article in which she made that shoe rack out of old apple usb cables and melted down copies of ‘It Could Happen To You’ was pretty good
- ladymisskate likes this
- megsokay said: The most upsetting part is at the end where she says that she wants to have a baby.
- babydentures said: It was definitely not zen
- babydentures likes this
- themorallycorruptfayeresnick likes this
- everybodyandtelevision said: god
- everybodyandtelevision likes this
- bobbyfinger posted this