- jasonsweeten said: Jesus Christ. Seven people also liked that.
- notveryraven likes this
- theuntitledlife likes this
- cityheart likes this
- ihavesoftearlobes said: no.
- hmmmitsallinicole likes this
- colleendeezy likes this
- putontheday likes this
- listenupfives likes this
- ratsoff said: EW
- joshfjelstad said: What is this, late-nineteenth century Russia?
- sarahstimson likes this
- peruzh likes this
- dosesofpms likes this
- bakingmiraclepeace likes this
- strictlyalright likes this
- ofsaintsandserpents likes this
- kaaayrutledge likes this
- iamsosorry likes this
- whiskeyandgoatsmilk likes this
- bobbyfinger posted this
copywriter/moviegoer/GIF-maker/panicker/not always there win you call/always on time
Some Stuff I've Written
Of Course I Created This "Call Me Maybe" Video With A Lot of Tumblr People
i've written for the hairpin, vanity fair online, vulture, GOOD magazine, tomorrow magazine, vanity fair, the awl, gawker, BlackBook, HowAboutWe, and a few other places who were willing to have me.
the village voice's best blog of 2012.
one of buzzfeed's top 90 tumblr blogs of 2011. lol.
I make a lot of GIFs. Many of them are about New York.
oh, and one time the new york times used the word "dreamily" to describe the way I answered a question.