3. Heathers: After the release of “Teenage Suicide (Don’t Do It),” what social cause did Big Fun promote, and was the band’s turbulent story ever chronicled on an episode of VH1’s Behind the Music?
4. Dazed and Confused: After Mitch grew up and had children, how many Foghat reunion tours did he force them to attend as a family?
5. Clueless: What percentage of the Pismo Beach disaster victims took up skiing?
6. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off: After stealing Seurat’s Un dimanche après-midi à l’Île de la Grande Jatte, was Cameron arrested or did he flee the country, never to be heard from again?
9. Scream: After their daughter’s brutal murder, did Casey’s parents stop buying Jiffy Pop, or did they buy it even more frequently because its smell made them feel like Casey was alive again?
I wrote this One Last Thing for The Awl and you should take a few seconds and read it!