I’m going to dwell on this one, guys, because seriously, this one recipe just made every chef specializing in Mexican and/or Japanese cuisine drop dead, get buried, and then roll over in their graves.
“Who needs embalming liquid,” asked Brit, “when you can just fill up your dead chefs with Elmers glue?”
11 Notes/ Hide
- notveryraven likes this
- the1inthecorner likes this
- time-for-naps likes this
- rebeccaaaa said: Have you changed tactics from reblogs to uncredited (aka non-supportive) excerpts? Is that what’s happening here? Also, ew.
- iamsosorry likes this
- ididntgetnobismillah likes this
- albertinho likes this
- also-jessamint likes this
- laalmonacid reblogged this from bobbyfinger
- laalmonacid likes this
- redsqrmedia likes this
- bobbyfinger posted this