- bree-walker reblogged this from lifeaquatic
- mediciner likes this
- mediciner reblogged this from bobbyfinger
- sharpless likes this
- notveryraven likes this
- bscbbscs likes this
- naointeressaagora likes this
- listenupfives likes this
- lifetimeachievement reblogged this from interweber and added:
- melissanat likes this
- justsayjolie likes this
- binxbolling likes this
- yesyoucant reblogged this from colinfitzpatrick
- internethistory likes this
- colinfitzpatrick reblogged this from bobbyfinger
- colinfitzpatrick likes this
- jamiesoncox likes this
- buildingaladder said: Why does her bio say her father worked in “Retail”???? What is “retail” code for and why did she captialize it?!
- blancateli likes this
- speriod reblogged this from interweber and added:
- speriod likes this
- kittypornhub likes this
- thedanaash likes this
- interruptingdad reblogged this from bobbyfinger
- bobbyfinger likes this
- themorallycorruptfayeresnick likes this
- wfb likes this
- folkinz likes this
- anniewerner said: My brother used to do that to me with Hillary Duff fan sites.
- interweber reblogged this from bobbyfinger and added:
- interweber likes this
- anniewerner likes this
- ratsoff likes this
- christinefriar likes this
- alex-lately likes this
- everybodyandtelevision reblogged this from bobbyfinger and added:
- lifeaquatic reblogged this from bobbyfinger and added:
- megsokay likes this
- megsokay said: DID YOU JOIN HER FAN CLUB?
- wentdog likes this
- dpesick likes this
- bobbyfinger posted this
copywriter/moviegoer/GIF-maker/panicker/not always there win you call/always on time
Some Stuff I've Written
Of Course I Created This "Call Me Maybe" Video With A Lot of Tumblr People
i've written for the hairpin, vanity fair online, vulture, GOOD magazine, tomorrow magazine, vanity fair, the awl, gawker, BlackBook, HowAboutWe, and a few other places who were willing to have me.
the village voice's best blog of 2012.
one of buzzfeed's top 90 tumblr blogs of 2011. lol.
I make a lot of GIFs. Many of them are about New York.
oh, and one time the new york times used the word "dreamily" to describe the way I answered a question.