“would be v down as long as it cost not a lot of money and we got hammered” —This [wonderful] email I just received encapsulates much of what it takes to live one’s best life.
Don't Watch The Extended Editions Of The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy With Me
- Bobby: So Gandalf was basically like, "Yo moth, bring me a big eagle"?
- Josh: I think this is the only time in movie history that a moth played an important role.
- Bobby: Why didn't Gandalf just fly the eagle over Mount Doom and drop the ring in from the air?
- Josh: Don't think you're the first person who's ever posed that question.
- Bobby: Well. Why didn't he?
- Josh: YOU HAVE TO SUSPEND YOUR DISBELIEF WITH THESE MOVIES.
SAG AWARDS: Outstanding Performance By A Cast In A Motion Picture
- Argo (Warner Bros. Pictures)
- The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (FOX Searchlight)
- Les Misérables (Universal Pictures)
- Lincoln (Touchstone Pictures)
- Silver Linings Playbook (The Weinstein Company)
IT’S THE BEST MOVIE ON THAT LIST. LOOK. LOOK HOW MUCH BETTER IT IS THAN ANY OF THOSE OTHER MOVIES. IT’S THE BEST EXOTIC SAG NOMINEE.
“Wide Awake” from “Katy Perry: Part of Me” —
“WIDE AWAKE” IS ELIGIBLE FOR AN OSCAR.