- Francesca: Bobby, don't walk between cars in a crosswalk! You'll get your legs crushed!
- Bobby: What?
- Francesca: You didn't know people can get their legs crushed between two cars in a crosswalk?
- Bobby: No!
- Francesca: Well, you also didn't know Steve Aoki was Benihana's son, so you're not exactly an expert on what normal people know.
Throughout the day, I'm going to tell you all my five favorite Christmas movies. #5 is up next.
“Five-time Grammy winner Carrie Underwood will star as Maria von Trapp in NBC’s live broadcast of The Sound of Music, which will air on a date to be announced near the holidays in 2013.” —
“¯\_(ツ)_/¯” - NBC
Scallions are very good. These are two scallion products I love.
- Scallion cream cheese – available at most reputable bagel shops.
- Roasted scallions – I’ve only had them once (at a place called Toki Underground in Washington DC) but it was one of the most satisfying and simple appetizers I’ve ever eaten. I have dreams about them. They are allegedly so cheap and easy to make, and yet I never make them.